Friday 1 October 2010

NEW Essensual Baking Soirées

Forgive my absence but I have been a little distracted with a new string to my bow! I'm so excited to present:

Essensual Baking Soirées

Perfect for hen parties and girly gatherings giving you a night that you are not likely to forget in a hurry. Lots of giggles and top baking tips and an insight into the wondrous world of aphrodisiacs. I will teach you the art of seductive baking using my aphrodisiac larder in a fun 2hour hands on soirée. Be they fact or fiction aphrodisiacs make eyes sparkle and set a certain oo la la in the air.
Minimum group size is 10 and prices are according to travel and numbers. I can come to your home or arrange a venue in the hen party capital, Brighton.

For further information email: artist@sharonelizabeth.co.nz

WARNING: Contains natural aphrodisiacs that may be beneficial to you love life!

"Thanks so much for the demonstration,
it was superb and everyone loved it" 
Victoria Gibbons,The Brighton Ballroom













No comments:

Post a Comment